Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

ALL VIEW OWNERS AND SANSA WORKERS READ THIS

Us view owners want better. We want ALL the bugs to go away. Better Firmaware. and just plain better support. I have called the support team and emailed numerous times. AND NOTHING WAS ANSWEREDSmiley Sad. I hung up and started looking at these forums and posting hopeing someone had the answer. Half the time my questions dont get answered and I search my computer deleting stuff on my View and when I do figure it out I tell people when the same thing happens. I paid good money for my View and I want better.But with this economy nothing is cheap anymore and if it is its crap. this is the Third Mp3 player I have owned. The fisrt one to small not enough space. Second one broke at school in 6 months of use. and then the View, I like the music quality and video could be better. I'm not some tree hugger but I want better. I read theses Forums everyday if I get the chance. US VIEW OWNERS ARE IN PAIN!!!! AND THE ONLY RESCUERS ARE SANSA SUPPORT TEAM. NOW THE QUESTION IS..... WILL SANSA SAVE US?.. 
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: ALL VIEW OWNERS AND SANSA WORKERS READ THIS

They are probably letting the View die. It's all about the Fuze/Clip now.
4 GB Red Fuze, Black Silicon Case, Red JVC Marshmallow Headphones. A 1 GB m240 as well, those were the days.
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

THEN ITS UP TO US VIEW OWNERS TO STOP THAT
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

For now it looks like our only hope is Rockbox.
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

lets hope that rockbox comes to the View

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

So, go to the rockbox forum. See what you can do to help out. Bring programmers over there to help out.Smiley Happy
Highlighted

From what I have seen at the Rockbox forum they are still a long way from porting to the view

I think sansa should give the hardware and firmware information that the rockbox team needs in order to make a port
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Yeah right now im not impressed with sansa at all I truely think they can do better and im also ready to breakdown and buy an Ipod.
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

There are many better alternatives to the Ipods, so you don't have to touch their garbage.
Highlighted

Actually, I think that if the sansa line had better firmware they would be the best

Also, is there some way to make a petition asking sandisk to release technical information about the sansa view?