when can Fuze read lyrics?

Does anyone like the function of reading lyrics of songs?!

And what would be the point of that?

You don’t wanna read lyrics?!

The Fuze can do that? HOW? That is awesome. As some one who is constantly needing to learn the lyrics to songs (Im in a cover band) having the lyrics to a song on my fuze so I can listen to the song and read the lyrics would be nice.

Then listen to the song on your computer and read the lyrics. The point to an MP3 player is to listen to music right?

Well, I think many ppl would like to learn how to sing the songs as well.

To clarify, the Fuze doesn’t have the function, don’t be mistaken.

If the Fuze “read” lyrics, then people would sing while listening.  Our world would be noise polluted with that horrible awful off-key sound people make when they sing when they can’t hear themselves.

The Fuze reading lyrics?  Bug not feature. 

interesting viewpoint.

maybe not from a business perspective.

People from non-english speking countries often use it (when they (we) are travelling for example) For me it is often too difficult to grasp the meaning of song just by listening (assuming most of them have one). But it is expendable feature definitely…

I’d like to have the feature of having the lyrics on my Fuze. Despite being a laptop user, it is not always possible to have my laptop sitting on my lap (for example, I am walking to work, and I need to backtrack on the song to see a certain lyric on a new song that I did not catch - keeping in mind that my mother has the car at her job, which is too far to walk to, when I have to go to work, and I’m still working on my driver’s license anyway). But having the Fuze “read” the lyrics would be rather disturbing, and it would use a lot of battery power.

Message Edited by Pikidalto on 12-11-2008 04:04 PM

@pikidalto wrote:
I’d like to have the feature of having the lyrics on my Fuze. Despite being a laptop user, it is not always possible to have my laptop sitting on my lap (for example, I am walking to work, and I need to backtrack on the song to see a certain lyric on a new song that I did not catch - keeping in mind that my mother has the car at her job, which is too far to walk to, when I have to go to work, and I’m still working on my driver’s license anyway). But having the Fuze “read” the lyrics would be rather disturbing, and it would use a lot of battery power.
Message Edited by Pikidalto on 12-11-2008 04:04 PM

HUH, just don’t walk into a tree while walking and reading.  It’s a felony dul (doesnt understand lyrics)

Fuzeaoke! Yes, you can have your own personal portable karoake machine in your pocket!:smileyvery-happy:

Coming soon to an updated firmware near you.

OKOK I’m just kidding.:stuck_out_tongue: I’ll stop now ( I couldn’t resist ) :wink: