Highlighted

Re: FuzeVidz 0.48 - Sansa Fuze video converter

video4fuze also uses the harddup option which duplicates frames before encoding if the source framerate is too low, I guess this is what you need.
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: FuzeVidz 0.51a - Sansa Fuze video converter

Question of a non-expert: When I try to play videos converted with XMediaRecode (XMR) into the profile “SanDisk Sansa Fuze (avi)” on the Fuze, I get the message to use the Sansa Media Converter (SMC), so the Fuze obviously recognizes the video files but doesn’t like them. So far XMediaRecode always worked fine for me in other situations without having to change any presettings of the existing profiles. Do I also need the SMC to satisfy the Fuze or do I just need to modify some settings in XMR? Are “FuzeVidz” and “video4fuze“ alternatives to SMC or XMR and are they easy to use?
Highlighted

@notrabacho wrote:
Question of a non-expert: When I try to play videos converted with XMediaRecode (XMR) into the profile “SanDisk Sansa Fuze (avi)” on the Fuze, I get the message to use the Sansa Media Converter (SMC), so the Fuze obviously recognizes the video files but doesn’t like them. So far XMediaRecode always worked fine for me in other situations without having to change any presettings of the existing profiles. Do I also need the SMC to satisfy the Fuze or do I just need to modify some settings in XMR? Are “FuzeVidz” and “video4fuze“ alternatives to SMC or XMR and are they easy to use?

Initially, I was using XMedia Recode to resize my AVI movies; however, you still need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer them to the Sansa Fuze. I'm now using FuzeVidz and you don't need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer them, you just drag-and-drop to the Sansa Fuze; so I personally highly recommend FuzeVidz.

Know yourself first; help others know themselves
Highlighted
SanDisk User

@writedoc wrote:

I'm now using FuzeVidz and you don't need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer them, you just drag-and-drop to the Sansa Fuze; so I personally highly recommend FuzeVidz.

That's a good enough reason to at least try it out, I already have downloaded the 0.51a version.

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: FuzeVidz 0.51c - Sansa Fuze video converter

[ Edited ]
Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:36 PM
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Just tried this today; awesome!

It changed the way I see my Fuze.

Thanks.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
This is the greatest program ever.  Thank you, SMC has been driving me crazy. Using the drop feature is so easy.  This even transcodes .flv files!!!
Message Edited by mh7719 on 04-03-2010 02:09 PM
Highlighted
SanDisk User

It would be extremely nice if this wasn't hardcoded to C:\Vidz, especially since we haven't been running DOS for the past 15 years...

What's keeping you from using relative paths?

I tried it on a random video from youtube that I downloaded with the DownloadHelper Firefox plugin, and it worked perfectly. Rock on!

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: FuzeVidz 0.52 - Sansa Fuze video converter

[ Edited ]
Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:36 PM
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: FuzeVidz 0.52 - Sansa Fuze video converter

Nice update, I'll give it a go later on. mencoder is some pretty powerful software, it can do what you listed. FuzeVidz is by far the best video converter I've used for the Fuze.