transferring playlists in MSC mode

I know this has been discussed a lot here, but I can’t seem to find a conclusive solution for transferring playlists that include songs from both the internal and external memory. Can someone help me out here?

Try creating a playlist on the internal memory. Then open it through Explorer. It should have the .pla extension and under playlist folder. Once opened, it’ll show the references tab and the list of songs. Open the folder containing your songs on the microSD card. Just drag and drop to the references tab and viola! you now have a playlist for both microSD and internal memory. Just don’t remove the microSD card by accident or the list of songs from the microSD card will be gone from the playlist. :wink:

Forgot to say that is on MTP mode. If you want it in MSC mode, you really need to make m3u playlists.

@bartman09 wrote:

Forgot to say that is on MTP mode. If you want it in MSC mode, you really need to make m3u playlists.

But .m3u playlists cannot include files from both the internal and external memory locations.