speaker dock

does anybody  know if there are speaker docks just like the ones for ipods but for the fuze

There were some made, but they are now hard to find and expensive. You can buy one piece speaker systems that plug into a player’s headphone jack. They won’t charge the player though. You would need a separate AC usb adapter for that.

The Altec-Lansing Im413 is available at altec-lansing. $99.95

I’ve had two Views and two Fuses and used them with my Altec-Lansing 413.  Yes, you can plug your Fuse in and play music through the speakers and the sound quality is good, but unfortunately I haven’t  been able to control my Sansa products with the remote that comes with the speakers or from the buttons on the speaker unit.  If you already have other speakers, it’s easier to just get an audio cable to go from your Fuse to the speakers since you’ll only be able to operate the Fuse with its own controls anyway.

Holy Moly!!

The Altec Lansing iM413 shows as in stock!!

Trust me on this one, folks.  The iM413 has awesome sound, and is the coolest thing since the invention of the bread slicer.

With the latest firmware, the remote control operates volume, play / pause, and forward / reverse plus previous / next track.   The radio is wonderful, allowing you to use the iM413 even when the Fuze is not docked.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

“Holy Moly!! The Altec Lansing iM413 shows as in stock!”

Around a year ago people were posting that they were disappointed that it was discontined. I guess Altec Lansing decided to start making it again, but apparantly the only place you can get it is directly from the manufacturer. I guess they decided it was worthwhile making if they could sell it direct at $100, rather than sell it through  retailers and get $45 or so instead. A smart move on their part, although now that the Fuze is likely being discontinued, orders for these may decrease rapidly soon enough.

I agree. The iM413 is so nice, I bought a second one to use at work.

(I found them at a considerable discount, though. I don’t know if I would have bought another if it was $100.)

is the best!

thanks for telling me,. i’ll check it out:dizzy_face:

i checked it out but i can’t buy online usless they have a store somewhere in texas more specificly the bottom tip of texas refered as rio grande valley. or around upper rio grande valley

yo quiro pagar con un computadora pero mi mama no me deja hacer eso:cry:

Well, you inspired me to order one!  The web site showed it as in stock.

However, a couple of days later, they say my order is backordered.  I haven’t given up yet, but I’ll update this when I know more.

@sepool wrote:

Well, you inspired me to order one!  The web site showed it as in stock.

However, a couple of days later, they say my order is backordered.  I haven’t given up yet, but I’ll update this when I know more.

If that doesn’t work you can always try EBAY. I got a used one last month for $75 that included shipping. I was spectical about buying one off of EBAY. But it was in excellent condition and all the parts and pieces were there. And I can’t be more happier with my purchase thing sounds great.

Well, I thought I would report that I did indeed receive the iM413 from Altec Lansing yesterday.  I got it in less than 1 week, even though the order online status still shows backordered.

I haven’t tried it yet, but it looks perfect.

I also noticed that both the iM510 and iM413 show to be in stock at the Altec Lansing site.