slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

@shelded wrote:

I am under the impression that SlotRadio does nothing but play these prepared cards. The SlotMusic cards may not even play in the SlotRadio.

(snip)

Since I’m here posting again, I thought I would point out that the Fuze is displaying album art but I think the SlotRadio does not have that feature. The SlotRadio is apparently some afterthought while the Fuze is the real thing.

The whole idea behind SlotRadio players is to produce a very very cheap MP3 player. In fact, last I heard, they won’t even have a proper screen, just control buttons. It’s for people that just want music to play, and they want it to play now. As in, it’s not for really any of us that would be posting on these forums.

The Fuze is the real deal, a SlotRadio player is just a player, nothing more. That’s also why it’s half the price of a Fuze.

As far as interoperability goes, Sansa would be making a massive mistake if the SlotRadio player only worked with SlotRadio cards, so I doubt that will be the case. They aren’t that stupid, we hope.