sansa fuze wont turn on

i have an 8g sansa fuze that hasnt worked since yesterday night, i was listening to music then all of a sudden it went wierd, sounded like a broken record slowing down, the player wasnt responding fast so i turned it off, now i cant turn it back on, it wont come on to charge, i have blown into the charge plug doesnt help, have tried the so called soft reset (hold up on switch for 15-20 secs), doesnt work, im out of options can someone give me an fix or somewhere to send it if i cant.

Is it possible that my unit turns off when the sound is strange?I posted in one of you threads.

yep same here… no funny noises but did what booklet said tho thing set my language as some kind of arabic … loaded some songs all right then tried to load on some more after I switched it off and now I can’t get stupid thing to even acknowledge me much less even TURN ON … thot I was gonna have this set up quickly but its barely hours old outta the box charged it listened to part of one of the preloaded songs came with it … reading online pdf manual but nothing there … wanted to “set it up” and figure out how to stop it from shuffling songs … tho now I can’t even get it to turn on!!! too much money to waste on this nonsense!! any help would be greatly appreciated …

Reset it. Covered in the online pdf manual.

Also tells you how to change the language and switch the Shuffle mode on and off.

If Reset doesn’t help, then reinstall the firmware with the manual method explained in this thread:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Fuze/Sansa-Fuze-Firmware-Update-01-02-31-amp-02-03-33/td-p/139175

Don’t install the updater since there will be no more updates.

Once you install the firmware, you can start from scratch setting language and everything else the way you want it.