sansa fuze can't read all songs and pics i stored

i usually have a lot of pictures and songs on my sansa, but when i tried to find the pictures, it didn’t show up! this will mean that i will have to take out some songs or pictures i don’t like, but i would like to keep all of it. here’s my fuze’s info:

Songs: 621

Pics: 4981

note: if you’re thinking about what kind of pictures i put in my sansa, don’t. the pictures are basicly pictures of my pals’ and my travels.

@random124 wrote:

note: if you’re thinking about what kind of pictures i put in my sansa, don’t. the pictures are basicly pictures of my pals’ and my travels.

Oh, c’mon . . . where’s the fun in that?

Seriously, give us some more detials, like size & format of the pictures in question (that won’t show up on the player) and what songs don’t show up? Are they listed under ‘Unknown’? If so, your ID3 tags need editing.

@random124 wrote:

Oh, c’mon . . . where’s the fun in that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, give us some more detials, like size & format of the pictures in question (that won’t show up on the player) and what songs don’t show up? Are they listed under ‘Unknown’? If so, your ID3 tags need editing.

okay, so the format of the pictures are all jpg and their sizes are around 10kb to 20kb. i never touched to ID3 tags ever and they all have the infos about the song

if there some kind of limit the sansa can read per folder or whatever i dont know

I am assuming you have the latest firmware.  If not, then update it.

Let me clarify some things, you manage to put all those pictures and songs on your Fuze?  What I mean is that you never got an error message when transfering the files? Theoreticaly, all the files would be on your Fuze?  Correct?

But when you navigate to find the pictures, some of them do not show up?  Do all the songs show up?

Correct any of the above statements if they are incorrect.

Do something for me, with all those files on the Fuze go under Settings -> Info.  How many songs does and pictures does the Fuze recognize there? 

Songs: 621

Pics: 4981

Also, one of my pic folders has over 2000+, but it can only read up to 1755.