pc conecction problem

hey dudes

i format my pc a few days ago and now mi fuze 4gb doesn´t connect to my pc only to charge the battery

this is in autodetect mode 

before the format it connect in seconds and of course in that time is was when a copy all my music

now conncets only in MSC mode and it showme the empty folders, so i can´t get access to the music

what should i do ???

the entire usb ports are fully installed and operational, the OS win xp sp3, the board is a asus p5ld2

thanks and sorry for my english i am from latin america (not from mexico ahahaha) 

What version of Windows Media Player is it running? MTP support comes with WMP 10 (Although, I’d assume the latest version would be installed with the SP3 Update? *Shrug*).

is the 9 versin and is the same a have before the format when the fuze connect ok in auto detect 

i don´t want to install the 10 because is too slow 

and a use it a lot i download almoust any new chapther of tv series of u.s  

@saitoh wrote:

hey dudes

i format my pc a few days ago and now mi fuze 4gb doesn´t connect to my pc only to charge the battery

this is in autodetect mode 

before the format it connect in seconds and of course in that time is was when a copy all my music

now conncets only in MSC mode and it showme the empty folders, so i can´t get access to the music

If you recently formatted your pc, it might have deleted the drivers Windows uses to properly connect (& recognize) your Fuze in MTP mode.

Go to Device Manager with your device connected in MTP mode and see if there is a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark (!) next to your Fuze’s entry. If there is, un-install it (don’t just dis-enable it). Then dis-connect your Fuze, re-boot your computer, and then plug in your Fuze again.

With any luck, Windows will see your Fuze as ‘new hardware’ and should load up & install the drivers necessary. However, this may or may not work as the drivers needed are a part of Windows Media Player 10, not 9. 10 is the minimum recommended player for the Sansas. you may have just gotten lucky before with 9. It’s not supposed to work.

Also, the ‘auto-detect’ setting can be a little flaky at times. Better to specify either MTP or MSC mode. (This may solve your problem too)

I haven’t found that WMP 10 runs any slower than version 9. You might give it another try. :smiley:

yes installing media player 11 and problem solved

now i can see my entire music folders 

thanks a lot 

i was worried about the windows validation but it pass ajahahahaa