my fuze was recently stolen

it ■■■■■ cuz i had the newest firmware like 395 songs 8 videos 50 pics 8 podcasts and all types of stuff. i was really looking forward to the new firmware oh well. am i not a newbie yet?

That’s ashame. Luckily, it’s more affordable to replace a Fuze than an iPod.

@anyatui wrote:
it ■■■■■ cuz i had the newest firmware like 395 songs 8 videos 50 pics 8 podcasts and all types of stuff. i was really looking forward to the new firmware oh well. am i not a newbie yet?

They ran a 4 part story on my local news about a Rash of Ipod thefts in the area by “Gangs of Techno Theifs” and one of their suggestions was to buy another brand that wasnt so recognizable. Guess that was wrong. There was one girl on there who had a Zen, and when they realized it want an ipod they threw it on the ground, I dont get it.

Haha, that’s hilarious.

Conversionbox wrote:

They ran a 4 part story on my local news about a Rash of Ipod thefts in the area by “Gangs of Techno Theifs” and one of their suggestions was to buy another brand that wasnt so recognizable. Guess that was wrong. There was one girl on there who had a Zen, and when they realized it want an ipod they threw it on the ground, I dont get it.

That’s rich! Even a thief wouldn’t take it? :smileyvery-happy:

Who really wants a Zen anyway?

Makes sense that thieves wouldn’t have the temprement for Zen.

wtf

@anyatui wrote:
wt:angry:

Posts like this will insure you are a ‘newbie’ long after your ‘status’ or ‘ranking’ has changed on this forum.

@anyatui wrote:
wt:angry:

Posts like this will insure you are viewed as a ‘newbie’ long after your ‘status’ or ‘ranking’ has changed on this forum.

What’s with the random cursing?

my bad i didnt know that was inappropriate

That’s too bad your Fuze was stolen.

When I charge mine at work and walk away from my desk, I’ll put my keyboard tray a little under the desk to hide it.  It looks close to a pod that someone might mistake it for one… I don’t know if I have to worry at work, but visiters do come here once in a while and I would not want it lost.

And I also take out the cassette adaptor and put it away when I get home (park on the street) or arrive at a store or just don’t use it on short trips.  I have my Fuze with me, but I don’t want someone to think it’s in my car.

I’m not really being paranoid, just cautious.

i got mugged.