microsd card

Can you use any microsd-sdhc card with the sansa fuze and can you put podcasts on them and listen.

the podcasts are mp3 format

Yes you can use any card on the market right now. I think the biggest that is reasonable is 16 gig, but the fuze is supposed to support the 32 gig as well. And Yeah Podcasts are no problem from the card.

thx

@conversionbox wrote:
Yes you can use any card on the market right now. I think the biggest that is reasonable is 16 gig, but the fuze is supposed to support the 32 gig as well. And Yeah Podcasts are no problem from the card.

When the 32GB card comes out. The 16 just made it debut in late Sept. 08. I doubt we’ll see the 32 until at least the same time this year.

@tapeworm wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

When the 32GB card comes out. The 16 just made it debut in late Sept. 08. I doubt we’ll see the 32 until at least the same time this year.

I can just imagine what it will cost at debut!

Yikes is right, but then the prices has been steadily dropping on memory. The 16GB card is down to $52 now some places. It started out at $100. That’s darn near 50% in less than 4 months!

Why Marvin . . . I see you’ve been promoted. You’re in your blue period now! :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, so the color of the username is another indication of user level? I noticed some names were in different colors, but (not having actually explored all the customization options) I just assumed it was selectable from the profile preferences.

@tapeworm wrote:

Yikes is right, but then the prices has been steadily dropping on memory. The 16GB card is down to $52 now some places. It started out at $100. That’s darn near 50% in less than 4 months!

Why Marvin . . . I see you’ve been promoted. You’re in your blue period now! :smileyvery-happy:

I chuckle a little at the “professor” tag…I look at it as, I’m starting to have a clue…but blue is certainly better than green. :wink: