micro sdhc

There are certain things I shop Radio Shack for and certain things I don’t. I would certainly check around before I plunk down $$ for something like memory because it is a very competive market and a huge corporation like RS just can’t keep up competively. Their big wheels turn much too slowly!

Now for mp3 accessories like cases, headphone jack adaptors, extension cables, maybe even earphones (but I doubt that)or any little electronic part you can’t seem to find anywhere else because nobody wants to bother with the small stuff? Then definitely Radio Shack is the way to go. I found they used to have the absolute best prices on the little button batteries (like for watches, etc.) A very common one that is used in both my watches and in my cyclometer for my bike is, I think a CR 2032. Every place I checked had these little quarter-sized batteries for like 3 bucks plus. Radio Shack was $1.79! SCORE! I shoulda bought a bunch 'cause now they’re $3 at RS and $5-6 other places! WHAT A RIP!!! :angry: