micro sdhc

Hi.

Will a micro sdhc 4g card work in my 4g fuze?

Oldmanlat NJ 

yes

Thanks!

Oldmanlat NJ

I just bought a Sandisk 4g micro SDHC memory card for my Fuze 4g. It didn’t require any setup or format. In WMP11 it now shows (2) 4g devices.

Awesome! The best part is, I only paid $24.99 for it at Radio Shack on sale, regular price is $99.00. (the 8g SDHC card is $169.00)

FYI the sale ends this Fri 8/15/08.

Oldmanlat NJ

@oldmanlat wrote:

Awesome! The best part is, I only paid $24.99 for it at Radio Shack on sale, regular price is $99.00.

You mean like this?

Or this ? . . .

@oldmanlat wrote:

. . . the 8g SDHC card is $169.00

Or maybe this? . . .

Amazon is a wonderful place to shop.  I have the Amazon Prime account, free 2 day shipping, $3.99 overnight.

@tapeworm wrote:

@oldmanlat wrote:

Awesome! The best part is, I only paid $24.99 for it at Radio Shack on sale, regular price is $99.00.

You mean like this?

Or this ? . . .

@oldmanlat wrote:

. . . the 8g SDHC card is $169.00

Or maybe this? . . .

That’s what I was thinking when I read the first post, but I’m not a salt-in-the-wound guy. :slight_smile:

There are certain things I shop Radio Shack for and certain things I don’t. I would certainly check around before I plunk down $$ for something like memory because it is a very competive market and a huge corporation like RS just can’t keep up competively. Their big wheels turn much too slowly!

Now for mp3 accessories like cases, headphone jack adaptors, extension cables, maybe even earphones (but I doubt that)or any little electronic part you can’t seem to find anywhere else because nobody wants to bother with the small stuff? Then definitely Radio Shack is the way to go. I found they used to have the absolute best prices on the little button batteries (like for watches, etc.) A very common one that is used in both my watches and in my cyclometer for my bike is, I think a CR 2032. Every place I checked had these little quarter-sized batteries for like 3 bucks plus. Radio Shack was $1.79! SCORE! I shoulda bought a bunch 'cause now they’re $3 at RS and $5-6 other places! WHAT A RIP!!! :angry:

This makes me think that someone should “sticky” a thread for good deals found on cases, microSD cards or whatever. Whenever someone finds a good deal, they can reply with a link.

Agree?

hey, quick question, would a 4 gig or 8 gig micro sd card work on a 2 gig fuze?

Yes and yes.

thanks

Fusefan wrote: 

This makes me think that someone should “sticky” a thread for good deals found on cases, microSD cards or whatever. Whenever someone finds a good deal, they can reply with a link.

Agree?

That’s a good idea . . . have a separate board named “Deals You Can’t Refuse” or “On $ale Now” or “Price Finder” or something like that to indicate that this is the appropriate board to share links to good deals on players, batteries, accessories, memory, songs, CD’s, etc.

Yes, the Accessories board could be used for this, but it doesn’t seem to be now. I think a different titled board specifucally for “deal-sharing” would get some use from members.

It might even help to keep threads in other boards “on track”!  (Hah! Who am I trying to kid?) :smiley:

Mods, are you listening? What do you think? Is this possible?

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 08-14-2008 03:55 PM