how to turn off radio.

Just got the Fuse.  Love it but can’t figure out how to turn off the radio.  If it keeps running doesn’t it use up the battery?

Hit Pause. There is no stop. If you hit pause it stops the playback. The fuze will shut down the way it does if your song is paused.

still not sure of something…if I hit pause, will the radio keep drawing energy from the battery.  I plan to use the Fuse to record class lectures, don’t want the battery to dead before the lecture is finished.

Switching the menu out of FM mode will turn off the FM receiver.

The device will auto power off if the radio is paused according to your settings.

Where do I find the menu to switch the FM mode on the Fuse?  I have paused the FM but in the main menu,  I still see running across the screen ‘Now playing 103.5 MHz’  that tells me that even though I have the sound off the radio is still running.  This is confusing to me.   Still looking for the menu to switch FM mode.

Is the universal sign for pause there next to where it says now playing? If so then it is stopped. I dont know what you mean switch FM Mode. What DrLucky meant was that if you have it paused and then hit the home button to go to the main menu then the reciever is off.

Yes, the pause sign (ll) is showing on the left of the ‘now playing…’  .  I also now understand to move the menu wheel off the FM.  DUH…wish I were as smart as you folks out there.  I’m just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Thank you all for your help. 

under my name it says Newbie…how true.  Once again thank you all.

Everyone here started out just the same as you. :wink:

@pho2cats wrote:
Yes, the pause sign (ll) is showing on the left of the ‘now playing…’  .  I also now understand to move the menu wheel off the FM.  DUH…wish I were as smart as you folks out there.  I’m just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Thank you all for your help. 

I’ve asked some questions like that too…don’t feel bad. I never had any MP3 player until last fall, so I was definietly a “newbie” :smiley: (now I sort of have a clue)