help!

i got the new update for sansa fuze 4gb and my fuze wont turn on and i try to connect it to the computer an it wont still turn on. please help me
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: help!

Hold the power button in the on position for 15-20 seconds.

k let me try

it says free 90mb of music BD or something like tht but when i connect to computer it wont read it

is thier a hard reset
SanDisk Professor

the player's memory is so full that it cannot recreate the database file needed so the clip can display the list of songs.

you can connect the player on force MSC by putting the player on hold and pressing and holding the center button while connecting to the computer.  once the player is detected, you can either delete a few files or format the player.

hope this will work for you.

[ Edited ]

iam about to try it out but my player doesnt even turn on anymore and my fuze is 4gb an i havent used all the memeroy

THANKS ALOT SANSA FOR THE CRAPPY UPDATE IT REALLY MISSIED MY FUZE UP BAD

sorry for any errors

ok i tried it and it doesnt work my fuze won't even turn on. someone plz help me!

Message Edited by nixvaldez on 04-22-2009 01:35 PM
SanDisk Professor

Try to reset the player by pressing and holding the power button for about 15~25 seconds.  after that, try to turn on again the player.  if this fails, you may need to contact sandisk to request for replacement.
SanDisk User

Sounds like you may have got a firmware corruption.  You can try recovering your device by forcing it to connect in MSC mode:

- Place the Power switch in Hold position.

- Press and hold the Back button (|<<) while connecting to the PC.

If your device can connect this way, then you can hopefully recover your data and then format it to undo the firmware change.

[ Edited ]

like i said before it won't even turn on, not even if i plug it in to the computer. but i will try it

nope it doesn't work

Message Edited by nixvaldez on 04-22-2009 02:49 PM