help please

I only just recieved my player and so far i like it…but once i have finished listening to the radio on the homepage it says along the banner at the bottom of the screen: “currently playing radio” how do i get that to go? so i can have the time etc there instead.

many thanks

Play some music from a file instead…

that doesnt help as the same is happening for that. i guess what i trying to ask is, how do i clear the banner of activity so all i have there is the current time etc

no-one able to help me?

I don’t understand the problem. When I’m playing music, or when it’s paused,  or when I have the radio on, the time and battery state are displayed at the bottom of the ‘now playing’ screen.

If I temporarily navigate away to some menu to do something, the bottom of the screen reminds me what’s playing. But when  I leave the menus & go back to the ‘now playing’ screen, I get the time back…

@huge wrote:
no-one able to help me?

This is not a “Live Action Chat room” you have to give it some time to get answers. The scrolling bar at the bottom that says now playing is only to help you remember what will start if you hit play. If you have paused the player so there is no sound, then thats the same as having hit stop. There is only one way I know of to make that blank and thats to go to videos, play a video and then hit the home button. But as I said that line really means nothing.

thanks for getting back to me, sorry for the silly question. i couldnt be happiers with the player :slight_smile:

@huge wrote:
thanks for getting back to me, sorry for the silly question. i couldnt be happiers with the player :slight_smile:

No problem. You are new here so “silly questions” are expected. And there are no such thing as a question thats too silly to be asked. I would advise you also to take advantage of this forums Search function. IT will yeild many helpful threads to many problems.