half price Sansa at Argos uk.

Argos are having a sale moment ,loads of Sansa clips and Fuze at half price.

Check it out here.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=sansa

The 2GB Clip is the only one currently in stock.

People should be checking their own local stores stock though.  One near me has some of the others.

Does this mean a new Fuze is coming out soon?

The players they have on sale are sold out though. Will they actually deliver players at their sale prices? The 8 gig Fuze at $64 (around 40 quid) is not a bad deal, but not really half of what other dealers are selling it for… perhaps it might be half the list price though. In the Us, an 8 GB fuze is around $70.

@jk98 wrote:

The players they have on sale are sold out though. Will they actually deliver players at their sale prices? The 8 gig Fuze at $64 (around 40 quid) is not a bad deal, but not really half of what other dealers are selling it for… perhaps it might be half the list price though. In the Us, an 8 GB fuze is around $70.

Argos has stores, you can reserve via the website. You go to the store and pick it up.  So yes you will get the sale price, assuming you go get it before the price changes.  US prices are never the same as UK prices, just for the record.  We usually pay considerably more.

With Argos having little stock - try your local Currys / PC World if you don’t mind your Fuze in Black £29.95 for the 4gb

or £39.95 for its 8gb Brother -grabbed myself a 4GB today !!

The price is actually £39.24 @PCWorld :wink:  I went and bought one on Saturday & think that’s a pretty good price for a 8GB Fuze in the UK at the moment, eg Amazon is £67. I’m now looking on what would be a good & cheap-ish pair of earbuds to use with it, and maybe if there is a AC power adapter available or whether a standard USB 5v/1000mA is just as good? Cheers! 

PC World website now showing 8GB version out of stock.:cry:

Maybe they might have some in store.:wink:

Glad I got my 8GB from Argos at the weekend.:smileyvery-happy: