download music from itunes to sansa fuze?

downloading?

The Fuze doesn’t support AAC, the format iTunes uses by default for purchases and CD rips. But iTunes can convert AAC to MP3. I believe you just need to right-click the tracks in iTunes and choose “Convert to MP3”, or something very similar. Then you can put the converted tracks on the Fuze with simple drag-and-drop.

Apple uses DRM copy protection on all items purchased through the iTunes Store in order to prevent you from playing the songs anywhere but on  Apple device. Sansa Fuze is not an iTunes supported device. I would suggest removing DRM from iTunes music files, 2 ways as follows:
1.Burn songs on iTunes. just Insert a blank CD. (You’d better use a rewrite CD which can be used circularly and use some software like Nero to wipe off the music files you have processed.)
Note: You need to change iTunes settings in “Edit”->" Preferences" before burn and import.

1. Another option would be to purchase software that automatically converts your iTunes purchases to MP3. An app called DRM Converter does this quickly, it support batch conversion that can convert protected itunes Music Video files to Sansa Fuze for playback without quality loss.

@jennyjennie wrote:

Apple uses DRM copy protection on all items purchased through the iTunes Store in order to prevent you from playing the songs anywhere but on  Apple device. Sansa Fuze is not an iTunes supported device. I would suggest removing DRM from iTunes music files, 2 ways as follows:
1.Burn songs on iTunes. just Insert a blank CD. (You’d better use a rewrite CD which can be used circularly and use some software like Nero to wipe off the music files you have processed.)
Note: You need to change iTunes settings in “Edit”->" Preferences" before burn and import.

1. Another option would be to purchase software that automatically converts your iTunes purchases to MP3. An app called DRM Converter does this quickly, it support batch conversion that can convert protected itunes Music Video files to Sansa Fuze for playback without quality loss.

Apple stopped using DRM on their music sales a while ago.

The thing is, when you convert an iTunes file to mp3, you are converting a file that’s already lossy–not fully hi-fi–to one that loses even more. It’s like making a grainy photo of a grainy photo. 

You might consider making future music purchases elsewhere, like Amazon’s mp3 store or emusic. Both give you mp3 files that will go right on the Fuze, no conversion necessary. Amazon has some crazy daily and weekly specials, like the first-day Lady Gaga album for 99 cents.

Songs purchased from the iTunes Store used to be DRM protected. They stopped doing that quite a few years ago but, of course, you might have some left in your library from the time.

So in order to remove DRM protection you need a professional DRM removal tool. This software allows user to deal with DRM protected data.

You should read this blog:

How to Remove DRM Protection from Itunes protected music

Hope that helps

You can convert itunes music to mp3, then you will be able to transfer the mp3 to sansa fuze. I tried it, it works perfectly. trust me. 

Would you like to play iTunes music to Sansa Fuze? If yes, you need to make sure when you got your iTunes music files. If you download music from iTunes before 2009, please be well noted that iTunes music are protected by DRM technology. If you would like to convert iTunes music file sto Sansa Fuze, please use iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac to convert iTunes music to Sansa compatible audio files, like MP3 while getting rid of DRM limitations. 

If your iTunes music files are downloaded after 2009. Good luck to you, you can directly import them to Sansa Fuze with ease for playback. 

Spam for converter software

It’s simple! JUST use Sidify Apple Music Converterto convert your iTunes music to plain MP3 format, then you can sync these music to any player as you want.

The Sansa Fuze doesn’t support AAC and M4P files, if you want to transfer music from iTunes to Sansa Fuze MP3 player, you need to convert iTunes music to MP3 at first. I have ever use an iTunes Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3, the program helps me convert AAC and M4P Apple Music songs to MP3, then transfer the converted songs to my Sansa Fuze.

How to convert iTunes music to MP3 for playing on Sandisk MP3 player?

Step 1. Run the iTunes muisc converter and loads all music from iTunes library
Step 2. Select songs you want to convert and choose MP3 as output format
Step 3. Start to convert iTunes music to MP3 files
Step 4. Transfer the converted Apple Music songs and iTunes music to Sandisk MP3 player
Detail guide to play Apple Music on any MP3 player

Above is the simple steps to get the DRM-free Apple Music songa and transfer them to any MP3 player, you can also play Apple Music on any mobile phone offline.

iTunes music, if you purchased and download them, you will find that they are in M4A format. M4A format is not a common format. To stream iTunes music to sansa fuze, I think you should convert drm audio to mp3. Though iTune purchased songs is not longer in drm format. You can still useapple music converter to convert them to whatever format you like. 

Hey, as for downloading itunes music, I want to share a powerful tool to you. I had used it to get itunes music for a long time. The tool I used is called DRmare iTunes Audio Converter for Mac. It can convert itunes music to common audio formats, such as MP3, AAC and other formats. As for Sansa Fuze, I recommend you save you itunes audio as MP3, because it supports this format. And then you will get the itunes music downloads and can play them on other devices for offline playing. Hope this tip will help you.

Do yourself a favor and just quit itunes, there are so many other options that are much more user friendly.

To download music from iTunes to Sansa Fuze, you need to convert iTunes music to common audio formats first. And to make it, there are some tools that can help you. Here I would like to show a tool called Audio Converter Mac to you.

It can help convert iTunes music tracks to plain audio formats, like MP3, AAC, etc. and you can customize other parameters according to your needs. After converting, you can keep the audio files forever and listen to the music on other devices or players with ease.

To get iTunes music to Sansa Fuze, you could take a try of iTunes Music Converter. It is a smart tool which is designed to convert iTunes music to common formats. As you know, iTunes audio files are in M4A format which can not allow you to stream them to other devices or music players for listening. But with this tool, you can make it with ease. 

I have used the tool, the DRmare Apple Music Converter recommended by you, 

To my surprise, it can not only convert iTunes music I purchased but also convert Apple Music playlists. 

Now, I can download all iTunes music to my Sansa Fuze without any problem. 

Thanks all of you.