YouTube Converter to AVI MP3 or Ogg - Simple No Software

@niko_sama wrote:

For hulu.com  I’m able to capture with “Replay Media Catcher 3.0.1”

There is always away to copy something .   Always  >.<

Appreciate your help niko. I wasn’t trying to get off-topic before, but I noticed a lot of ‘grabber’ apps that specifically mentioned they would work with Lulu.com or Lulu.tv. I’m still not sure what the heck Lulu is, but it says it’s a publishing website, not a video-hosting site. So I thought all these references were typos and actually meant Hulu.com.

Just tried your suggestion of Replay Media Catcher. Sorry, but I’m not impressed. The ‘free trial’ version only allows you to ‘record’ 75% of any video, not the full length. And the paid version is $40! The way the desciption read is that it ‘records’ in real-time too. Not good for trying to capture say an hour-long TV program or 2 hour movie. Thanks but No Thanks.

Guess I’ll keep looking. Tried the Orbit thing. Wouldn’t work with the Hulu site. Graboid wasn’t any better. Then there was one I tried (I don’t remember the name) that DID download the video I wanted, but the audio was in German, not English, and it was a free limited time trial thing anyway.

Anyway, on with the quest . . .