You Tube Videos Help????

I have downloaded Video4fuze and the YouTube downloader but still do not understand how to get youtube clips on my Fuze.  This is the primary reason I bought the Fuze.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You In Advance

I believe with video4fuze, one has to manually transfer the converted file to the player. Drag & drop, copy & paste, whatever you want to call it.

EDIT: specific error message:

An error has ocurred: Command ‘[C:\Documents’, ‘and’, ‘Settings\Owner\My’, ‘Documents\Downloads\v4f0.6_portable\v4f0.6_portable\fuzemux.exe’, c:\docume~1\owner\locals~1\temp\0001_0750.avi’, ‘c:\docume~1\owner\locals~1\temp\0001_750.temp_fuzemuxed.avi’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1

This is the error message I get after I download my YouTube video and convert it using video4fuze.  Can anyone help?

Thank You

@americanlt wrote:

I have downloaded Video4fuze and the YouTube downloader but still do not understand how to get youtube clips on my Fuze.  This is the primary reason I bought the Fuze.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You In Advance

I can’t help with Video4fuze although I heard it’s a very good program.

I’m probably one of the few users who still use the Sansa Media Converter to get short videos, YouTube ones, onto my fuze.  I use AnyVideoConverter to download the YouTube videos, convert them to .avi format with AnyVideoConverter and then run that through the Sansa Media Converter.  It’s worked well for me time and again.

If you’re interested, you can get AnyVideoConverter, for free, at this link.

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/screenshot.php

1 Like

Thank you mags.  It worked!

Glad it worked for you!

The fuze’s screen size is just big enough to comfortably view videos.