Windows 7 shows Fuze battery permanently empty

Here is a funny one. When opening Fuze in MTP mode, Windows 7 opens it in this awesome Sansa-branded window which makes everything so much easier, I am just loving it. BUT - the battery information always is “Critically low - 0%”, even when the battery is full. Now, why would that be and what to do about it?

BUMP… :cry:

Anyone?:cry:

If it’s like most Windows bugs, it’ll probably be fixed in Windows 7 SP4, sometime around 2012.

By me, it shows the correct battery life. 

@black_rectangle wrote:
If it’s like most Windows bugs, it’ll probably be fixed in Windows 7 SP4, sometime around 2012.

LOL… It would’ve been funny if it wasn’t so sad.

@yelped wrote:
By me, it shows the correct battery life. 

You mean it’s supposed to show empty?! Or do you mean your one shows the right charge?

The right charge.

I have that same problem, too.  Don’t know what to do about it.    Oh well… :neutral_face:

halonachos117 wrote:
I have that same problem, too.  Don’t know what to do about it.    Oh well… :neutral_face:

Always go by the info in the settings panel of your player. If that says 100% then your fine. Like was said its probably a windows bug.  

The driver for the properties display is part of Windows Media Player.  Perhaps, there’s something amiss in that respect on your PC.  It’s all part of MTP.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: