Which are a good headphones for the fuze?

I have a new sansa fuze and the headphones are horrible, i want to buy ones, which are a good headpones? with good price but more qualitty, the headphones that include are similar of the free headphones of the aeroplanes passengers.

thanks!

What price range? Do you want in the ear isolating earphones, earbuds, or headphones?

Message Edited by JK98 on 09-03-2009 10:34 PM

What is a good value or that sounds good to me will sound different to you, and also different to the next person. This is a very personla choice and one you ultimately have to make on your own by trying them to see if they sound good to you.

But as long as you’re here, you might take some time and just look up & read what has already been said in 103 other threads on this same exact topic, rather than starting #104. :wink:

What is a good value or that sounds good to me will sound different to you, and also different to the next person. This is a very personal choice and one you ultimately have to make on your own by trying different ones to see if they sound good to you.

But as long as you’re here, you might take some time and just look up & read what has already been said in 103 other threads on this same exact topic, rather than starting #104. :wink:

If you are like me, you want quality sound from your headphones, but would rather not pay more than the MP3 player itself. Here are a couple of my favorites that meet this criteria: 

If you want earbuds

Sennheiser CX 400  These come in around 35-40 dollars.

Overear - closed design to keep sound in/out -

Philips SHL 9500 - under 30 bucks, suprisingly good sound for such small cans, they are also foldable and have held up well for me so far.

Overear - open design 

I love my Sennhesier HD497, if you can find them I would recommend them. I find these are very responsive, and need less volume to produce the same level of sound as others.

Good luck! 

If you are uber cheap (like me =]) and like earbud style headphones, I would definitly reccomend them skullcandy ones! But, while they sound good, keep in mind that they aren’t inexpensive, but rather they are cheap.

I personally like the Sennheiser PX100 Foldable headphones.  They are on the ear headphones kind of like the old walkman style headphones of the 80’s, but they fold up in a carrying case about the size of a sunglass case.  They sound super good, and I really like them.

I really don’t like buds because they are very uncomfortable, so these are a nice alternative, and for about 30 to 50 street, nothing sounds better in that price range, in my opinion.

i would recommend the Sony MDREX300 as they produce the best sound i have heard via Headphones, the bass is superb the build quaility is excellent. the reviews for these headphones are also gr8

I second the PX100s. They’re smaller and more lightweight than the HD series. They have great sound but don’t block your hearing of what’s going on around you. On the downside, if you’re in a noisy environment like a busy city, you won’t hear the music as well with open phones.

@bdb wrote:
I second the PX100s. They’re smaller and more lightweight than the HD series. They have great sound but don’t block your hearing of what’s going on around you. On the downside, if you’re in a noisy environment like a busy city, you won’t hear the music as well with open phones.

+1

also, they are about to release a PX100-II

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/home_en.nsf/root/press_releases_020909-px100iipx200ii

sorry EARPHONES, i am spanish, i want the same as the earphones that have the fuze but more qualitty about no more 20 $

@betita_elfica wrote:
 sorry EARPHONES, i am spanish, i want the same as the earphones that have the fuze but more qualitty about no more 20 $

Like I said before, ear an/or headphone selection is very much an individula and personal decision. You’ve gottne 6 responses and 6 different recommendations.

PLEASE . . . read what has already been written! We really don’t need yet another head (or ear) phone recommendation thread.

Been there, done that . . . over & over.

@betita_elfica wrote:

Like I said before, ear an/or headphone selection is very much an individual and personal decision. You’ve gotten 6 responses and 6 different recommendations.

PLEASE . . . read what has already been written! We really don’t need yet another head (or ear) phone recommendation thread.

Been there, done that . . . over & over.

I don’t mean to ignore Tapeworm’s sugesstion…but here is the anwser.:stuck_out_tongue:

There are two different types of earbuds that come with the player:

i prefer these ^                while these  ^ aren’t so good. 

i’d say it matters which type you got with your fuze.

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-04-2009 10:18 PM

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-04-2009 10:19 PM