When is the next firmware for the fuze coming out?

@goneblank wrote:

To clarify, yes the issue I have with the go list is that you have to stop and restart it to have new things show up.

I guess I’m just beginning to realize that what I took for granted as a no-brainer feature that all mp3 players should have, just isn’t so important to other users.

Believer it or not, the last mp3 player I had before my fuze was an old Nomad Jukebox 3 and my first reaction to the fuze was utter disbelief that it didn’t have this basic (and in my case most used) feature that my 5+ year old mp3 player had. Again, I’ve never used a ipod or such, but I’d always just assumed that any $100-ish mp3 these days had that good old “now playing” list that you could just keep adding stuff to.

I realize it’s not a huge burden to have to stop and restart the list, but it’s enough of a annoyance that I just don’t ever use the go list because of it. The other factor is that it just doesn’t work when you’re using it to play music through a stereo at a party or get together and want to keep adding songs without disrupting the music.

The party situation that you describe,I would simply use shuffle in that instance. :smiley: