What do I need to hear the Fuze without earbuds AND to charge it without the PC connected?

I bought a USB charger from walmart.  It plugged into a wall socket.  It was more then Amazon, but I needed one as my old laptop wouldn’t charge my Fuze anymore and I wasn’t going into work. It charged and I could listen to it with the headset.  Now if I had a speaker set, I could listen to it without my earbuds and charge, I’m sure, since I could listen to it with earbuds.  Walmart does have speakers that plug into the earbud section and might work with a fuze since it is not an iPod or in the usb position of the Fuze, just the jack.  I’m not 100% on those as I haven’t tried it, but since my pillow speaker works with the Fuze (I didn’t try it with the plug charger yet), the ones at walmart with a earbud pug in should too, I would think.  Yes that is 2 separate pieces and not what you were looking for I think… but doable.  Not sure if there is a one piece, but maybe.

Also it came with a car charger.  My car did not support that in playing and charging.  I think somewhere someone said some cars do.  It looked like it could because I tried it and it looked like it played, just nothing came out of the speakers.  Maybe there is another item that works better. 

Amazon - this link is similar to what I bought, without the extra usb cable.  I just use the one that came with my Fuze.

Someone is going to have to help you with a car charger and listen to at the same time.  I currently use a cassette adaptor in my car to listen to my Fuze.

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 09-03-2008 04:17 PM