What Do You Think Is Good About The Fuze?

I know that I’m merely repeating what was said. But when my first mp3 player was a Coby MP 7095. It sucked so when I looked for my new player, my criteria were ID3 support, External memory and decent screen size. I got them all. I got an even better surprise when I heard the sound. The audio quality is great and it doesn’t just support mp3 and wma. It also reads ogg and flac. Contrarily to what some people say, I think that that thing is really intuitive. The menu is kinda boring but I don’t care when I jog or on other occasions. Battery life is good for me as long as it lasts a whole day cause I charge it every night with my USB charger. The ability to connect it in MSC came very handy when I installed Ubuntu on my computer. Well, of course it also supports MTP but I don’t really like to have to load Banshee whenever I want to add some music. The ability to add some more space is just to cool for me. That means that I won’t have to leave some song which I like behind. It’s always cool to be able to view some videos once in a while. I has great Audiobooks and Podcasts management. All that is left is to add manual bookmark and gapeless playback.

I just can’t wait for Rockbox to be officially supported. I know I could try it now since it’s almost done buy it’s the only DAP I have and I can’t afford to get a new one.