Well, here we are...but where is Sansafix?

@neutron_bob wrote:

Fyooz-

Time for a wee bit of introspection.  Read your title above, “Who made…”  At 16 postings thus far, are you this arbiter?  You’ve managed to sling insults at Conversionbox, Sansafix, and SanDisk, throwing in demeaning statements and a rant against, let’s see…everyone, including companies partnered with SanDisk.

I have no idea where your “conspiracy theory” comes from, but it is amusing and insulting all in one package.

Personal attacks and insults simply cannot be tolerated.

Bob  :cry:

“Conspiracy theory”?  Huh?  Tell me you’re joking.

As to Lithium Techonolgies’ management of this board?  Or a logical guess that sansafix may be working with Lithium as well?  There’s nothing conspiratorial about it.

My observing the obvious regarding Lithium was not meant to be idle chatter, it had a stated purpose regarding parsing sansafix’s words over a firmware due date.

And to my eye there is nothing insulting about an association with Lithium Tech which looks to be doing a bang-up job of running this website.  Is there to yours?

I have no idea what you mean by “demeaning statements and a rant” and “sling[ing] insults”…“at everyone.”  Oh, my.  It all sounds rather melodramatic!

Regarding Conversionbox specifically, he has passed quick and negative judgment about a number of members’ posts and then about mine and so I reacted.  I stand by what I wrote.