SanDisk User

Re: WMP not showing files on my Fuze that I just synched

Dunno about that. I just had to reinstall windows & haven't put the software on. But I did just update Rhapsody about a week ago, so I assume it's the most recent version.

If you have a way to do playlists with Rhapsody, I'd really appreciate it. I like Rhapsody much better than WiMP (I like your acronym better than mine Smiley Happy)

Thanks,

Bob

*** It's a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey stuff***
SanDisk Guru

Okay, I just plopped five additional playlists on the Fuze, via the Rhapsody 4 client.

The nice thing about this method is mentioned above: Rhapsody clears the list, and not the files.

Hope this helps!

Bob  Smiley Tongue

SanDisk User

Bob, did you use MTP or MSC mode?

Thanks
SanDisk Guru

I use MTP mode for all music, and MSC for data transfers at work.

Windows' intrinsic "hiding" of files between the two modes makes it ideal to keep data separated on the Sansa.

MTP is also necessary for WMDRM files, like Audible and Rhapsody.  I can generate playlists readily, using WiMP or Rhapsody in MTP mode.

Bob  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
SanDisk User

What version of WMP are you using? I have WMP11 loaded and went to Tools   Options   but there is no  2nd  tab marked "Options." I'm having a huge problem too and thought your solution might work for me, but it doesn't. I have files on the 2gb card that show up fine in Windows Explorer, but not at all on the fuze nor in WMP. Suggestions needed. Thanks.
SanDisk User

[ Edited ]

Bloody Hell, I screwed up the directions, sarainekins. Sorry, I really should proofread my posts.  OK here we go again:

Tools -> Options -> select the devices tab -> highlight the sansa fuze (internal or external, depending on your need -> hit the refresh button.

And BTW, I use WiMP 11

Sorry for the confusion.  Smiley Sad

Message Edited by jakewoodblues on 09-21-2008 12:39 AM
Message Edited by jakewoodblues on 09-21-2008 12:39 AM