Video converter for Linux!!

Yes, conversionbox.

That is true… And don’t get me wrong I really do like the fuse, I think it is a slick little PMP for the money really.  I’m sure these are just bugs right now and that the folks at Sandisk are searching for answers and working hard on it… They do have a very goo reputation in the Linux community really… For now I will just load my music files on it and keep my fingers crossed that the new firmware update that was talked about before will take care of things…   I was just hoping to be able to find an easy work around here…

I’ve got faith in the Linux community though, so if it can be done then I am sure there is probably somebody working on it there as well too…  Just a tad disapointed I guess… and in these economic times every dollar seems to count more than ever right now.   But for now I haven’t been able to find much…irireverter,VLC, Banshee etc are all things I have tried with no luck so far…  I use Ubuntu and they pride themselves on their hardware compabitility, so maybe they will have something in the next release for this.