Video converter for Linux!!

@cptrohn wrote:

Well I am since Sansa advertises the fuse as being Linux compatible…

Because that advertising is one of the biggest reasons that we bought a Fuse in the first place.  If I had known about this issue beforehand I would have went with a Cowon or an Ipod instead and spent the extra money.

And I don’t feel superior or anything like that, I just prefer to use Linux instead of Windows, just like some people prefer to use Mac over Windows.

But if they know it isn’t fully functioning then they shouldn’t say it is… and I don’t mean to sound confrontational or anything of that sort.  I just feel like I have been a little misled in this, especially when I could have spent a little more and bought something that is truly going to work with the OS that it says it will.

The Fuze is lunix Compatable. Its the Software thats not. There are hundreds If not Thousands of work arounds out there when it comes to Video usage try some, experiment. You will see that SMC doesnt even work well with PC most of the time. We Windows users have to experiment and find a working solution just like you Linux users will.