Update idea

If this is possible with just a firmware update

include adding AM radio, lot’s of sport games are on AM radio, news talk is mostly on AM radio,

along with lots of music stations

Not possible without new hardware. AM tuners are different from FM tuners.

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

include adding AM radio, lot’s of sport games are on AM radio, news talk is mostly on AM radio,

music stations?:dizzy_face:

I’ll grant you, sports and news talk is on AM, but I highly doubt you’ll see it in a Fuze, and I think it would take more than just firmware to do it. And please tell me you wouldn’t listen to music on AM…it would sound dreadful!!! :wink:

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

Sorry to break your heart… This is impossible. There is actually a hardware issue. This is that there is no AM hardware. Marvin AM is actually the preferred band for Jazz, Swing, and some early blues, as well as 75% of music still played off of Vinyl. It is good for polka too.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-21-2009 10:04 PM

ya I figured much, just thought I’d see if it was possible or not

and by the way the is no way someone would pay me enough to listen to music on AM, I was just saying

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

ya I figured much, just thought I’d see if it was possible or not

and by the way the is no way someone would pay me enough to listen to music on AM, I was just saying

Im tellin ya for old timey stuff it is actually pretty good.