Two questions.

I recently bought a 4gb Fuze (revision 2) and I have 2 questions. The first one is, when I go into system settings >info and look at my battery life, it will say I have x% of battery life, yet if I scroll up/down in the info list a few times, it changes (to what I’m guessing is the ACTUAL battery life). For example, I first went and it said 52% life left, then scrolled back and forth and it said 42%, which seemed more accurate, judging by the photo-representation of the battery life. Anyone else have this issue? Is it foreshadowing to something more serious in the future?

Secondly, when I’m playing a song and I access the main menu or artists list, etc, how can I go back to the current-song-playing screen WITHOUT waiting for the screen to power-off then click it on again, or without having to go BACK into the song, making it start over  from the beginning? Cause it can be a little annoying to be listening to a song while on the menu, and not be able to adjust the volume until the screen goes off.

Message Edited by marcosE on 08-13-2009 10:08 PM

I’m not sure about your first question but for your second one, you can press the home button twice and it brings you back to the current playing song.

Oh thanks man, just tried it out, didn’t know that.

@marcose wrote:

I recently bought a 4gb Fuze (revision 2) and I have 2 questions. The first one is, when I go into system settings >info and look at my battery life, it will say I have x% of battery life, yet if I scroll up/down in the info list a few times, it changes (to what I’m guessing is the ACTUAL battery life). For example, I first went and it said 52% life left, then scrolled back and forth and it said 42%, which seemed more accurate, judging by the photo-representation of the battery life. Anyone else have this issue? Is it foreshadowing to something more serious in the future?

Secondly, when I’m playing a song and I access the main menu or artists list, etc, how can I go back to the current-song-playing screen WITHOUT waiting for the screen to power-off then click it on again, or without having to go BACK into the song, making it start over  from the beginning? Cause it can be a little annoying to be listening to a song while on the menu, and not be able to adjust the volume until the screen goes off.

Message Edited by marcosE on 08-13-2009 10:08 PM

Question #1. There are 2 things to consider. First the graphic representation of the battery is not linear in that it doesnt decrease exactly as the battery does. Secondly besides the power needed to decode your audio files, backlight is the biggest drain on the battery. Here is what I have noticed on my fuze. The battery is kinda like a cell phone when you play with it your battery decreases but if you leave it alone it can rebound a little. Its not really anything to worry about unless you start to see a difference in overall battery life.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 08-14-2009 01:42 AM

I’m starting to think it may just be a delay on the info. I looked at it just a few minutes ago and it was at 42% still, then changed to 36% after a scroll-back.

But…yea nothing serious, I hope.