Transfering all music to Fuze & Card (MM or WMP)

This has to have been asked before but I cannot find it. Sorry, I did try.

How can I just hook my Fuze to the computer and synch everything to the player? I have 12GB of music and WMP and MM both see 2 drives. So I have been manually loading part of it to each, the player and the card. Well I did it in MSC mode and am now missing a ton of album art. So I just want to do it again.

Possible to just SYNCH ALL> in one fell swoop???

@peregrine wrote:

This has to have been asked before but I cannot find it. Sorry, I did try.

How can I just hook my Fuze to the computer and synch everything to the player? I have 12GB of music and WMP and MM both see 2 drives. So I have been manually loading part of it to each, the player and the card. Well I did it in MSC mode and am now missing a ton of album art. So I just want to do it again.

Possible to just SYNCH ALL> in one fell swoop???

Format the player, set to MSC, then just drag and drop the music with My Computer. If you must do it all in one fell swoop, just put all 12GB on the 16GB card. As long as the album art is in the files, then it will be on your Fuze. :smiley:

O, yea… I guess I could do that. I could do that in MTP mode, as well. :blush: duh!

Some of my tracks must not have the album art in the file because I did do xfers with MSC and am missing a TON of album art. Probably missing 40%.

Anyway to check if the art is in the file?? There will be a seperate folder.jpg if it isn’t, right?

Thanks Martian.

@peregrine wrote:

O, yea… I guess I could do that. I could do that in MTP mode, as well. :blush: duh!

Some of my tracks must not have the album art in the file because I did do xfers with MSC and am missing a TON of album art. Probably missing 40%.

Anyway to check if the art is in the file?? There will be a seperate folder.jpg if it isn’t, right?

Thanks Martian.

If you use WMP to load your music, in MSC, the art doesn’t like to transfer. That’s why I bypass it by drag and drop(or copy and paste) . All my music has the seperate folder .jpg visible right there in My Computer. :smiley: