Toggle cover art in Now Playing screen

@riven wrote:

I don’t know if it has been proposed before, but I couldn’t find it.

Anyway - it would be great to let us toggle the cover art display on the playback screen. I for one would prefer to have more text on the screen than a cover art (which is a default picture in most cases as I don’t really care for mp3 cover arts - I prefer to admire them on my cd shelf :wink: ). I think its much more convenient than having to wait until the full title scrolls.

That would be a great feature.

Additionally, it would be great if both album and title info would scroll at the same time. If I want to know the movement of a classical recording with album=“Konzerte für Cembalo und Streicher BWV 1055·1056·1057·1058 (Pinnock, EC)” and title=“08 Konzert für Cembalo, 2 Blockflöten und Streicher F-Dur BWV 1057 - II. Andante”, I’ll die of boredom before I see the appropriate info. :smiley:

Come to think of it, could the scroll speed be made adjustable? The current speed is very very slow, settings for 2x and 3x the current speed would be great. This would not only help with the display of currently playing song, but also in the album/song lists. Actually this would be more important for me than the previous two features, as 3x scrolling speed would allow all information to be seen in a timely manner.