Thank you Sansa for making a great priced, great product

@jk98 wrote:
Why do you need a second Fuze? Just curios. For the price, the Fuze is a great value. I wish Sandisk would come out with a new player that has more of the feauture I want though, especially folder navigation and a user replaceable battery(AA or AAA battery preferred). How about a premium Slotmusic player with a display and sound quality at least as good as the Fuze?

I thought of getting a second Sandisk player (not sure which one though) because I have some CD’s that I use to listen to to fall asleep to and this way I can keep that player by my bed and just listen to them and not have to swap out cards (I do that a lot all ready).  But I would like to choose which one to listen to and not sure if the Slotmusic player allows that… Although I considered using a card in my current one so I wouldn’t have to buy another one… but… I don’t know yet.

And wouldn’t a “premium slot player with display and good sound quality” be another name for fuze :wink:

I also love my Fuze.  I was looking at players and didn’t want to pay an extra $50 (at the time) for an ipod.  Plus I didn’t really want to buy into all the marketing.  It can’t be that much better can it?  Nope.  The name “SanDisk” actually sold it for me, as I had bought their flash sticks and they worked good and knew that there wouldn’t be much if any software to run it.  And with seeing the ipods of my coworkers, there is no contest.  Fuze is it.