Text Reader for Sansa Fuze :-)

@tapeworm wrote:

@etoja wrote:

@tomjensen wrote:

Geez, you guys ever thought about just jotting it down on a post-it note?

“Oh yah, sure, lemme just write a script so I can do wordwrap so I can convert text files to jpgs so I can load it onto a 1.9” screen so I can squint at it… "

Bifocals won’t be too soon for you folks.

Ah, so it is a health concern on part of SanDisk… :smiley: And all that time I’d thought it was just a sloppy design…

With Obamacare someone has to have our health in their best interest. Sandisk is indeed concerned about all of our senses:

• They lower the volume with firmware to save our ears/hearing.
  • They purposely don’t put a text reader on their devices for fear we’ll harm our sight.
  • They don’t make a touch-screen as they don’t want us to lose our tactile feel of buttons and objects.
  • They don’t perfume the plastic casing or put on a ‘scratch & sniff’ backplate to offend or taint our sense of smell.
  • And everything they do put into these wee packages is so we can enjoy some tasty tunes!

:stuck_out_tongue:

OK, OK, you’ve won!  :smiley: I must admit it is a nice little thing in spite of all … Speaking about text readers - I just received a nice Hanvon eBook reader and enjoying my ebooks on a really BIG screen!  :wink: