Suggestions for Future Fuze Firmware Update

@marcosl wrote:
Don’t know where this would go… I figured here… Not sure.

I agree with most of all the suggestions but here is one that I have not seen and which I doubt it can be possible but it’s worth it:

The ability to see text documents.(And no, I obviously do not mean text messages from cell phones.)  Now, although I doubt it can be possible, I can possibly see how it would work… - Add the text file to your Player then use the scrolling wheel to go to “Text” (Or something along the lines of that) click on it and pick the document that you want to look at and use the scrolling wheel to go down or up on the document. 

Another suggestion :

Seeing as we have a clock + date on the Fuze, why not add an alarm clock to that?  However, I do not believe it would work seeing as the Fuze don’t have built-in speakers therefore you can’t hear the alarm go off.  Unless, of course, you’re using a portable speaker or something.

I don’t know, it was just a couple of ideas that I thought of. 
Message Edited by MarcosL on 01-29-2009 05:36 PM

Karaoke or Lyrics (or lyric tags)  :P   ><   Your comment on text made me think it :)   It is all possible.   Brainstorming is good.   Post your ideas and let Sansa sort it out,   ultimately they decide what if feasible.