Subtle buzzing sound at beginning and end of track using latest firmware on V2 Fuze

To be more specific, this isn’t the old problem with hearing the tag data, I’ve heard that and it was only on certain tracks. Now, on EVERY track I hear a very quiet half-second buzz at the start and finish. It’s subtle but it’s there. It may require fairly sensitive earphones to hear it. I can’t say for sure that it wasn’t there before, but it definitely is there now. It’s most noticeable on podcasts because there is usually no audio at the start and finish of the track.

Anyone else notice this?

Does you hear this at any volume?

@narf wrote:

To be more specific, this isn’t the old problem with hearing the tag data, I’ve heard that and it was only on certain tracks. Now, on EVERY track I hear a very quiet half-second buzz at the start and finish. It’s subtle but it’s there. It may require fairly sensitive earphones to hear it. I can’t say for sure that it wasn’t there before, but it definitely is there now. It’s most noticeable on podcasts because there is usually no audio at the start and finish of the track.

Anyone else notice this?

Indeed I have, but that’s only when I listen to music really loud (I don’t do this that often, as it hurts my ears). But it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

@pringles wrote:

Indeed I have, but that’s only when I listen to music really loud (I don’t do this that often, as it hurts my ears). But it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

It can be a big deal if the music isn’t real loud to begin with, or if you are listening to spoken word material that needs to be turned up. To answer the other question, the “buzz” level changes with the volume setting. The higher the volume the louder the buzz.