[Solved] How to Play Apple Music and Spotify Music on Sandisk MP3 Player

Hello, you can play Spotify Music and Apple Music on Sandisk MP3 Player, or import the Spotify music to a memory card for playing in Car audio media player. How to play Spotify music on mobile phone without Spotify app? How to enjoy Apple Music on Android phone without install Apple Music app?

What you need to do is removing DRM from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3, UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter can help you download MP3s from Spotify without free account, how it do? This program enables you download and convert Spotify music to MP3, after convert them to MP3 audio files, you can transfer the converted Spotify music to Sandisk MP3 Player.

If you want to transfer Apple Music songs to Sandisk MP3 Player, I choose converting Apple Music songs as local files, such as MP3, AC3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, MKA, AU, AC3 and other DRM-free format.
The UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert them to MP3 format.

After free downloading and convert Apple Music songs to MP3, you can transfer them to your Sandisk MP3 Player for playing any where you like.
For Apple Music users, please learn how to transfer Apple Music to Sandisk MP3 Player

1 Like

I have purchased a SANDISK CLIP SPORT PLUS MP3 player, I want to transfer songs from iTunes to my new MP3 player. As we all know that Apple Music is a streaming music service, in other words, Apple not allows us offline play Apple Music on MP3 devices, how to transfer Apple Music songs from iTunes to MP3 player on MacBook Pro?

@tinbleai wrote:

I have purchased a SANDISK CLIP SPORT PLUS MP3 player, I want to transfer songs from iTunes to my new MP3 player. As we all know that Apple Music is a streaming music service, in other words, Apple not allows us offline play Apple Music on MP3 devices, how to transfer Apple Music songs from iTunes to MP3 player on MacBook Pro?

You cannot copy songs which are just streamed. You first have to purchase & download the songs to your computer. Then you can copy them to your MP3 player. I would not necessarily use iTunes though; once copied to your computer, you can simply copy (drag & drop) them to the player. For best results, download as an .mp3 file.

Spotify uses Ogg Vorbis as their streaming format,Spotify Music songs is protected without DRM encryption,if your senior membership expired,you can’t play them.Do you want to keep Spotify for free forever? You can use a Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify music to MP3,after that you can easily remove DRM from Spotify premium music and playlist and enjoy Spotify for free forever.

Read the post ‘Tip to Transfer Spotify Music to SanDisk MP3 Player’ to know how to play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player via a Spotify music converter.

Try out MusConv (musconv.com/) to convert your music and playlists into different music platforms. It’s easy-to-use and I’d highly recommend it.

If you’re not sure how to transfer Spotify Music from your computer to your SanDisk Clip, you can follow the detailed steps on how to stream Spotify music on SanDisk Clip Sport on Mac with few steps.

https://www.sidify.com/guide/transfer-spotify-music-to-sandisk-clip-sport.html

You can easily refer to this tutorial to get Apple Music and Spotify music for playing on Sandisk MP3 player: https://www.sidify.com/topic/play-apple-music-and-spotify-music-on-sandisk-mp3-player.html

There is no official way to play Apple Music on Sandisk MP3 player and Spotify music on Sandisk MP3 player, all streaming music services are protected by DRM technology. If you’d like to do it, please unlock this limitaion. 

Take Spotify as an example, you can refer to this way to play Spotify music on SandDisk MP3 player with the help of Spotify Playlist Converter to convert Spotify music and files to MP3 that compatible with SandDisk well. 

If you want to transfer music just use MusConv.

How do I download purchased songs from Amazon music to my sport clip? 

As I know, both Spotify music and Apple Music are combined with DRM protection, so you may not convert apple music to mp3 player or play spotify on mp3 player directly. 

There is just not an official way to do that. But don’t worry, usually you just need to convert both spotify and apple music to mp3 files. Then you can play the files anywhere. 

Thanks for sharing this tip. As far as I know, it is not allowed to download Spotify locally because of digital rights management in Spotify music, also we can’t achieve this goal on phone. Every track is saved in OGG, which is an encrypted format that prevents us from easily transferring them to other players and devices.

I have received a perfect tool to solve this problem, which is recommended by my IT friend. That is this Spotify Downloader Mac, using the most innovative technology to download and get Spotify playlists and tracks as MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and many other universal formats with 100% 320kpbs quality.

Thanks for sharing this tip. As far as I know, it is not allowed to download Spotify locally because of digital rights management in Spotify music, also we can’t achieve this goal on phone. Every track is saved in OGG, which is an encrypted format that prevents us from easily transferring them to other players and devices.

I have received a perfect tool to solve this problem, which is recommended by my IT friend. That is AudFree Spotify Downloader Mac, using the most innovative technology to download and get Spotify playlists and tracks as MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and many other universal formats with 100% 320kpbs quality.

www.audfree.com/spotify-music-converter-mac/

As far as I know, it is not allowed to download Spotify locally because of digital rights management in Spotify music, also we can’t achieve this goal on phone. Every track is saved in OGG, which is an encrypted format that prevents us from easily transferring them to other players and devices.

Besides, recently I have come across a problem when using Spotify, which is that Spotify plays music as soon as I lock my phone​. However, I have received a perfect tool to solve this problem, which is recommended by my IT friend. That is this Spotify Downloader Mac, regarding as the no.1 expert in the field of Spotify music conversion, using the most innovative technology to download and get Spotify playlists and tracks as MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and many other universal formats with 100% 320kpbs quality.

Allavsoft also works great to download music from Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud etc to MP3

Here is the step by step guide: https://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/spotify-to-mp3.html

Allavsoft also works great to download music from Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud to MP3

try AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter to remove drm protection on iTunes music

Try free spotify premium to listen to music online. It is one of great way to enjoy quality music now a day.

Hi Somkide, These are all really nice music server. But if you need to switch your playlist, visit [MusConv] This is an amazing playlist transferring tool to switch more than 50 servers.