Sansa have any plans for a second generation of Fuze?

Any news about new product?

Not that I know of. but i do know theres a new clip.

Unless there is something ultra-special, I won’t get a new fuze.  I have 2 players with big displays and easy conversion methods for video, so the new clip+ will fit the bill perfectly for a great audio player.

About 6 months ago Sandisk trademarked the name “Sansa Tap” leading everyone to think a new touch device was in the works.  As far as I know there’s be no news since then.

Message Edited by Skinjob on 09-03-2009 05:30 PM

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:
Unless there is something ultra-special, I won’t get a new fuze. 

x2

@skinjob wrote:

About 6 months ago Sandisk trademarked the name “Sansa Tap” leading everyone to think a new touch device was in the works.  As far as I know there’s be no news since then.

Message Edited by Skinjob on 09-03-2009 05:30 PM

Sansa Tap huh? sounds like there onto something.

Sansa Tap

Yeah it’s got a tapper (like Rodney Dangerfield’s golf bag in CaddyShack)…

But you have to convert all your beer first using Sansa Mead Converter.  Ends up being 3 times the calories for a smaller portion of beer.

Personally I like the small size of the Fuze.  It’s so unobtrusive.  I see these kids jogging with iPods the size of car batteries and wonder why they do it. Might as well strap your laptop to your arm.

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

Sansa Tap

But you have to convert all your beer first using Sansa Mead Converter.  Ends up being 3 times the calories for a smaller portion of beer.

Eureka! I think you’ve hit on it, Blackdog!

:smileyvery-happy:

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

Sansa Tap

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No offense but…

Are you drunk or something?:neutral_face:

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-04-2009 10:25 PM

@sansafinder wrote:

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

Sansa Tap

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No offense but…

Are you drunk or something?:neutral_face:

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-04-2009 10:25 PM

@ blackdog-sansa

There’s some truth to that bit of humor.

@sansafinder

Are you giving blackdog-sansa…

???:wink::smileyvery-happy: