Sansa Fuze - insufficient volume after firmware update

@jcostal wrote:

Tengo un sansa fuze su serial es bh0810bek-4gb con la version V01.02.31f y he perdido el volumen de fabrica al instalarle este firmware. Lo uso sobre todo porque en el autobus me mareo pero ahora escucho mas a la gente del autobus que al reproductor. Mi pregunta es ¿como puedo recuperar el volumen ? conservando las mejoras de este firmware u otro mas avanzado las cuales si me han gustado pero que un nuevo firmware no me lo reconoce el sansa update ¿Me lo pueden explicar paso a paso?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a fuze sansa your serial is bh0810bek-4GB with V01.02.31fy version I lost the volume of manufactures to install this firmware. I use it mostly because I get dizzy on the bus but now most people hear the bus to the player. My question is how I can recover the volumes? maintaining the improvements of this firmware which if they liked me a new firmware but I do not recognize the sansa update I can explain it step by step

I hope the following will be translated successfully. (Espero que el siguiente será traducido correctamente.)

1. Turn on your Sansa player. (Encienda su reproductor Sansa.)

2. Go to settings. (Vaya a los ajustes.)

3. Go to system settings. (Vaya a la configuración del sistema.)

4. Select “Reset factory settings”. (Seleccione “Restablecer configuración de fábrica”.)

5. It will ask you to choose your location. Select “Rest of the world”. (Se le pedirá que elija su ubicación. Seleccione “Rest of the world” ( “Resto del mundo” ).)

6. You should be able to change the volume settings to “high” now. (Usted debe ser capaz de cambiar los ajustes de volumen a “high” ( “alto” ) ahora.)

Message Edited by doccolinni on 2010-06-19 04:19 AM