Sansa Fuze has a white screen! Help!

My white screen of death is extremely annoying. I remember about three months after I bought mine, that random white screen would appear. Now that I have had it going on two years come January, it happens a lot more often then before. Starting in July, for about 2-4 days the white screen showed up different ways. I would plug it into the computer and after a few minutes it would go completely white, cut the computer off and nothing but white shows, cut the Fuze off and cut it back on…WHITE. For the past month it hasn’t been doing that. The day before yesterday I started thinking about…all of a sudden the screen started fading. :cry:       

Also, it does things like: if I scroll in the menu of the fuze, everything will be inverted or backwards. Things will be in places where they shouldn’t, and a light green appears on the screen like a tear if you would like to call it. It seems like the problem is getting worse. One more thing, when it charges the colors on the screen animate WAY slower. Any other suggestions?