Re: Sansa Fuze docking station quality

LOOKING TO BUY  SANSA FUZE  PLUS 8 GB  . QUESTION , I SEE ALL THESE DOCKING STATIONS FOR I-POD 'S .

WILL THE SANSA FUZE PLUS SIT IN THE DOCKING STATION OR NOT ?  ARE THE I-PODS THE ONLY MP3 PLAYER THAT

WILL FIT . ALSO ARE THEY BOTH A 30 PIN CONNECTION TO THE DOCKING STATIONS ?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT , DAN

P.S. BEST BUYS SANSA FUZE PLUS 8 GB SALE IS OVER TOMORROW SAT. 11/12/2010  ( $ 79.99 )  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SanDisk Guru

SILVERB78 wrote:

LOOKING TO BUY  SANSA FUZE  PLUS 8 GB  . QUESTION , I SEE ALL THESE DOCKING STATIONS FOR I-POD 'S .

WILL THE SANSA FUZE PLUS SIT IN THE DOCKING STATION OR NOT ? NO.

ARE THE I-PODS THE ONLY MP3 PLAYER THAT WILL FIT . YES.

ALSO ARE THEY BOTH A 30 PIN CONNECTION TO THE DOCKING STATIONS ? DOESN'T MATTER. IF YOU PLUG A DIFFERENT PLAYER THAN iPOD INTO AN iPOD DOCK, IT WILL FRY IT!

THANX FOR YOUR INFO.  DOES ANYONE MAKE A SET OF DOCKING SPEAKERS FOR THE SANSA FUZE PLUS 8 GB MP3

PLAYER . OR DO YOU JUST PLUG IN TO THE AUX. INPUT JACK?

THANX AGAIN ! DAN 

The Fuze has a 30 pin connector that works with a Sansa dock, but NOT with a IPod dock.

THe Fuze+ does NOT have that docking connector, as far as I can tell.

Anybody got experience with the "ICrystal" from Speakal ?

I'm willing to buy one, because it's says it plays any MP3 player.

Can you also put in in ots place like an Ipod ?

grtz,

Milsson

SanDisk Guru

That is made for an iPod connector. The iPod connector is NOT THE SAME as the Fuze connector. If you try to plug your Fuze into the dock, you will fry the Fuze.

You can get music out of the headphone jack and into the AUX connector for that unit, but you can do that with just about anything that has a standard AUX connection. You'd be controlling the music from the Fuze itself.

info

Hi i'm serching an Wireless Bluetooth Music Audio Receiver Adapter for sansa fuze connected with an Altec Lansing inmotion 413, i don't want a normal adapter with usb power but a direct adapter connected on the docking base pin (isn't 30 pin like ipode but different)

SanDisk Guru

Re: info

@giangi2264 wrote:

Hi i'm serching an Wireless Bluetooth Music Audio Receiver Adapter for sansa fuze 

Sorry, but the Fuze has been discontinued for a number of years now so the likelihood for finding any accessories is slim. And even when it was a current model, there wasn't much (if anything) from 3rd-party vendors in the way of what you are looking for.

Ever hear the phrase "a day late and a dollar short"? Smiley Tongue