Sansa Fuze accessories

@shawney59 wrote:

Thanks for the information. Curious, what earphones did you get? I find the ones that came with it a bit uncomfortable and I wondered if the sound quality would improve.

I got these Sennheiser Eco which are actually last year’s (end of line) Sennheiser CX 300s in supposedly eco friendly packaging.  I also have some Sennheiser CX 95s (old style, bought very cheap as end of line product).  Both are excellent and very comfortable.  Recently I tried Klipsch Image X1 but despite the hype they are distinctly inferior in terms of sound and comfort.  And somewhere I have a set of Razer ProTones, not bad but not quite up there with the Sennheisers.  All of the above, even the Klipsch, are better than the phones that come with the player.  The Klipsch and the CX 300s are the cheapest. The CX 300 are a very surprising combination of truly impressive sound and comfort and low price.

If you’d like to see good, objective reviews of earphones and headphones try  http://www.headphoneinfo.com/   They have a great testing method based on real measurements, not on opinion or advertising revenue or keeping the free samples coming.

Message Edited by Takla on 05-30-2010 03:36 PM

Message Edited by Takla on 05-30-2010 03:37 PM