SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze General Information

The on-off switch is a slider on the lower right. Hold it up with a fingernail for 5-10 seconds.
SanDisk User

Sansa Fuze recommended haedphones

Hi,

I am using a Koss Porta Pro to listen to my audiobooks on the Sansa Fuze, but some of the files are rather silent. Is there a headphone in the price category of the Koss Porta Pro available that would playback my poorly transferred files more powerful since I already have the audio setting on high?

Thanks for any hints,

notrabacho

SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze recommended haedphones

notrabacho wrote:

Hi,

I am using a Koss Porta Pro to listen to my audiobooks on the Sansa Fuze, but some of the files are rather silent. Is there a headphone in the price category of the Koss Porta Pro available that would playback my poorly transferred files more powerful since I already have the audio setting on high?

Thanks for any hints,

notrabacho

I don't know where you are located, but these work well with my Clip+, for both music and podcasts. $20 at Walmart, cheaper elsewhere if you hunt around.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk User

Hi Marvin_Martian,

these headphones, JVC HA-S150 FLATS, with 105dB/1mW and 32ohms are available here at Amazon for about €12 to 16. If they are capable of turning out weak audio data on the Sansa Fuze acoustically more powerful than the Koss Porta Pro it might be worth a try.

Thanks for your reply in any case,

notrabacho

SanDisk Guru

notrabacho wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for any hints,

notrabacho

Alternatively, you might try a headphone amplifier. Many people here use and recommend the Fii0 E5 for around $20 US, but personally I was kind of disappointed in it.

Now this one from JDS Labs kicks serious butt! You'd have to be deaf in one ear and not able to hear out of the other for this one not to raise the db level to an acceptable volume. Smiley Tongue

SanDisk User

@Tapeworm wrote:

Alternatively, you might try a headphone amplifier. Many people here use and recommend the Fii0 E5 for around $20 US, but personally I was kind of disappointed in it.

Now this one from JDS Labs kicks serious butt! You'd have to be deaf in one ear and not able to hear out of the other for this one not to raise the db level to an acceptable volume. Smiley Tongue

Oh, these headphone amplifiers look quite interesting, and there seems to be enough room inside this decorative tin box to carry some sweets, peppermint or not, that would raise me to any level of comprehension even without headphones. Thank you for the suggestion.

Re: Sansa Fuze User Manual and General Information

i want to sund back my mp3 is this ok
SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze User Manual and General Information

bio910bmtk-8gm wrote:
i want to sund back my mp3 is this ok

It's not up to anyone here. This is a User's Forum. Contact your dealer or Sandisk directly.

I use the Bose earphone's ear buds are so comfortable you do not realize you are wearing them.The sound is unbelievable.The phones are very expensive.I paid $100 for mine.I also have the Bose over ear headphones.They cost  $145 but they are worth every penny.

I am a new member of the forum and am looking forward to participating with other members.

Thank you and Hello from misterhy.

Re: Sansa Fuze General Information

I'm still having problems downloading a User Manual for my 8gig black sansa Fuze.  I've tried to use your suggestion of using a different internet browzer  (about a 1/2 dozen of them with the same results)..  The internet stops working and I get a message about a Node 0 was not found.  It also goes on to say that an add-on might be the reason. Are you sure that http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142 is the correct address for the Fuze manual.  Do you have any othe suggestions I can try.                                       

www.raymond5051@live.com