Sansa Fuze User Manual and General Information

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
I don’t like Ipod so I don’t want to sound like I do. With the default headphones, I think the Ipod has better sound quality. I could care less about cover flow or screen resolution since I’m not watching videos anyway. The Ipod has genius mode as well and the shake to change mode and you can change the screen to landscape mode or whatever.

I would love to see a poll taken of everyone here, to see what percentage actually use the stock earbuds ,and how many have used something else. There aren’t many stock earbuds from any brand that are more than average.

So how about it Sansa people? Let’s see a poll…I used my stock buds for 2 days until I upgraded, when I bought my Fuze…the ones that came with my Clip are still wrapped up. :wink:

I use the stock ones since I don’t know what to get that cost under $15.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

My KSC75’s were on sale for about $6, I think normally they’re somewhere between 10 and 20.

I don’t really want clip ones. I don’t know if I’d like the in-earbuds either.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

The in-ear ones, I can’t wear…regular earbuds don’t stay put for me, they fall out. The clippies, I do have to take them off after awhile, they eventually bug the outer ear. That’s why I can’t wait for the 201’s to get here:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

I would love to see a poll taken of everyone here, to see what percentage actually use the stock earbuds ,and how many have used something else. There aren’t many stock earbuds from any brand that are more than average.

So how about it Sansa people? Let’s see a poll…I used my stock buds for 2 days until I upgraded, when I bought my Fuze…the ones that came with my Clip are still wrapped up. :wink:

I bought a e260v2, and never unwrapped the included phones. Then it went wrong, so while it was on RMA, I bought a Fuze - came with the same phones, which are also still in their wrapping.  Then my e260v2 came back. SanDisk generously sent me another full retail package, complete with phones… Now I have sets 3 of the things, still wrapped up!

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

The in-ear ones, I can’t wear…regular earbuds don’t stay put for me, they fall out. The clippies, I do have to take them off after awhile, they eventually bug the outer ear. That’s why I can’t wait for the 201’s to get here:smiley:

I think you will really like the HD201’.  They are about the best inexpensive headphones that I have ever heard…:smiley:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I think you will really like the HD201’.  They are about the best inexpensive headphones that I have ever heard…:smiley:

I wrestled with it for a couple days…get those or the 202. I read stuff on ABI, headfi, the actual Sennheiser site, Amazon, other places I don’t recall atm…I tend to over-analyze things that most would make a snap decision on. It’s good to hear a positive review about them :smiley:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

There’s another thread here http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&thread.id=4088

Maybe you could find someting there:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I wrestled with it for a couple days…get those or the 202. I read stuff on ABI, headfi, the actual Sennheiser site, Amazon, other places I don’t recall atm…I tend to over-analyze things that most would make a snap decision on. It’s good to hear a positive review about them :smiley:

I have both the 201 and the 202.  The sound very, very similar and their specs are close.  About the only major difference is that the 202 is a tad more effecient than the 201…115 db for the 202 vs. 108 for the 201.  Since I primarily use a headphone amp when I listen, that wasn’t a big concern.  I think either would suit you well…

I don’t even want to tell you what i paid for any of my headphones:smiley:  Let alone i will say my stock ones are also unwrapped.

Hi i am having a problem with my sansa fuze, downloaded music from window media player with no problem. tried playing and keep getting a error message, “synchronize to continue your music subscription”  Does anyone know what this means

It’s probably a DRM issue. What’s the source and format of the songs? If you ripped them from CD’s in .wma format in Windows Media Player, you probably have the ‘Copy Protect’ setting checked. You need to at the very least turn this off, or more ideally re-rip them in .mp3 format which has no such issues.

Either way, you’ll need to re-rip. MP3 is more universal and you can also adjust the recorded db level with MP3GAIN. You can’t do this with .wma files so you end up with songs at different levels, so you’re constanting adjusting the volume while you’re listening to the music and also, many CD’s are recorded at such high db levels there are serious distortion and clipping problems.

I bought a Sansa Fuse MP3 Player for my 11 Year old Grandson for Xmas. He needs help learning how to use it and needs a Users Manuel. Could you please tell me where I can get one. He doesn’t live here , but up state, and has no one to help him up there. I would appricate it if you would help me to help him. Thanks------------firefighter1934@msn.com 

@everypath wrote:
I bought a Sansa Fuse MP3 Player for my 11 Year old Grandson for Xmas. He needs help learning how to use it and needs a Users Manuel. Could you please tell me where I can get one. He doesn’t live here , but up state, and has no one to help him up there. I would appricate it if you would help me to help him. Thanks------------firefighter1934@msn.com 

Take your e-mailout of your post. This is an open site and Spammers Will get it.As for the manual Check the FAQ Page Here

Its on the top Right.

The Fuze User’s Guide is also available here on the forum (Fuze board > General Information post) as a .pdf file.

Just e-mail your grandson the link and he should be able to pull it up & read it or save it to his computer for future reference. :smiley:

I need some help, my Fuse is not read buy my Dell Desktop, the computer is only 11/2 yrs old it reads all my other USB hardware, help:wink:

It all comes to those that look . . .

What to do if your Sansa Won’t Connect to the Computer ! ! ! !

Fuze FAQ’s (Please read before posting)

It all comes to those that look . . .

What to do if your Sansa Won’t Connect to the Computer ! ! ! !

Fuze FAQ’s (Please read before posting)

And if all else fails, there’s also a Search box on every page of this forum. :wink:

hello…i have a black 2 GB sansa fuze player…

i was just wondering if there is a  limit in the micro sd memory??/

and what is it???