Sansa Fuze User Manual and General Information

@besed83 wrote:

Sansafix,

Im a bit unclear as to whether the sansafuze has bookamarks or not…I am considering purchasing a Sansa fuze, however I wanted to know if you there are Bookmarks, or a way to resume to the middle of a previous song, after listening to several other songs…

Thanks 

I don’t know if you ever got an answer.  The Fuze does NOT have bookmarks (except with video, I’ve heard, although I haven’t tried it).  It has  a “resume” feature which is more a workaround to the lack of bookmarks than a true bookmarking feature.  To implement this workaround, you either have to put your book (or music) into a folder under the Audiobooks folder on the Fuze, or you have to change your genre tag on your book or music to Audiobook before syncing to the Fuze (This latter fix only works if the book or music is not copyright protected to the extent that it disallows you changing genre tags).  If you do one of these things, the Fuze will automatically store your last position in the file, but it won’t give you the option of either storing or not storing a bookmark in the file. 

But the answer is no.  The Fuze in its current implementation doesn’t support bookmarking