Sansa Fuze Problem (+ extra rant)

Ok, I have V2.02.28A firmware. 4GB Model with 262MB/3888MB space left on it. ~ I use Mediamonkey for syncing via MTP (you know why) and Winamp for syncing via MSC. I am a FLAC fanatic, but sadly my album art is not being transferred to the Fuze by MTP or MSC. I have encoded the album art into the FLAC files. (Some are OGG-Vorbis, some MP3.)

I have browsed this forum and have seen that you can also encode the album art by importing the JPEGs into your album folder, and naming it “folder.jpg”. I was wondering if this is correct, as I’ve tried it when my device was in MTP, to no avail, but I haven’t yet in MSC.

Thanks In Advance SanDisk Community,

JH 

On a more… ranty note: COMEON SANDISK! RELEASE THE 32GB MICROSDHC CARD OR AT LEAST GIVE US A *LITTLE* MORE INFO!!! >:O

Message Edited by JacksonHugh on 10-21-2009 07:08 PM

Message Edited by JacksonHugh on 10-21-2009 07:09 PM

PROBLEM SOLVED****** (to all who read)

I put all of my music into my Fuze in MSC Mode and put the JPG’s in this directory: (fuze)\MUSIC(artist)(album)

I named the JPEG’s “folder.jpg” and insterted it in those directories of the artist’s albums. Very happy with the result! :smiley:

**CLOSED**  

That’s exactly what I was going to suggest. Glad you were able to figure it out on your own. :smiley:

I don’t seem to have any .jpg files for album art in my music folders.  How do I get .jpg (album art) files?

album art.jpg & album art search results

To find the requisite album art, open a browser, and go to Google, selecting images for your search.  Enter the name of the artist or album, and you’ll get a series of album covers.  Choose one with reasonable size, about 300 x 300 works great.

Click on the thumbnail image, and you’ll get a blank browser screen with the image only.  Right-click on the image and save it to your desktop.  This image can then me renamed album art.jpg or folder.jpg as desired.

This manual album art method works great for those occasions when Windows Media Player cannot locate the correct album art, or when the audio files have been generated from an LP, for example.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: