Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Sansa Fuze Firmware Update

@Conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!Smiley Very Happy

I hope the firmware hits before that... Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

Ni! A terrifying word.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@deadcereal wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!Smiley Very Happy

I hope the firmware hits before that... Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

No it hasnt. I went from about 45 pages to almost 60... Its not doubled but it is about 25% bigger.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we're going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they're going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon... (C'mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Robisan wrote:

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we're going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they're going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon... (C'mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Last firmware was released on a friday if I remember correctly.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

I

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted

So, is there a firmware update due ?

;-)

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@alsmith wrote:

So, is there a firmware update due ?

;-)

We are in a holding pattern... It was due by the end of Q1 2009. That was Tuesday. We will see.

Conversion Box

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

So...

The Saxmaster

"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."-Douglas Adams

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Please... Stop... This is not how this forum is to be used/

Conversion Box

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

[ Edited ]

Sorry.

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-03-2009 12:43 PM

The Saxmaster

"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."-Douglas Adams