Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

@marvin_martian wrote:

@axon01 wrote:

Agreed. I love the sleep timer, but the majority of my music doesn’t require gapless.The little pause can be more or less jarring depending on what codec is used.  Live shows, and certain Pink Floyd albums, it would be great to have gapless , but until then, I’ll spin the computer desk around,and use my stereo patch cable that I normally use with the Fuze and Clip…right into the sound card, and MediaMonkey will play these recordings gapless for me :smiley:

Hi MM 

Agreed!  Live and Certain Floyd needs to be played gapless… so I merge them into single output files in foobar. Is that what you’re doing?

axon

Hi axon,

No, that’s not what I’m doing . I’m just connecting my home stereo to my computer and playing my gapless music at home only. I like the theory of what you’re doing, although I have no idea how you do it…is it a foobar-only process? And how complicated is it? I’m not a complete ■■■■■, but I’m no computer savant either:smiley:

Also, if it’s complicated I could see myself potentially wondering if the effort was worthwhile…I do tend to over-think things from time to time…or maybe I’m lazy? lol

Piece of cake MM, this is the foobar converter, but my guess is that all the rippers can do it…  :slight_smile: