Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

Loaded the new firmware. I am curious if there will be an update where we have a much larger choice of background colors. This is a small detail, but it would be nice.

One issue I have had and I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but if I am listening to a song and decide to scroll through my music searching for a new song to play I find that there is a “skipping” that occurs in the song as I scroll through. It happens almost all the time. When I stop scrolling, the skipping stops. There are times when I can scroll and the song plays smoothly; the skipping is not associated with any particular song and happens on songs that I have ripped from CD’s, as well as Rhapsody downloads. I noticed after the last update specifically, but forgot to post it. Has anyone else noticed this?

One more question and this has been brought up and basically nixed as an update possibility. Why would the alphabetical separation of songs and or artists be such a difficult thing to add? Please know that in asking this, I am not a tech type person. It is the one thing, along with the addition of more background colors, that would make my use of the Fuze so much easier. It is the one Ipod feature that I really appreciate!! Just curious.